To reduce health risks for our customers and to safeguard our operational and business continuity, Dragon Gems LV is doing the following:
- Ensuring face coverings, including masks, gloves and cleaning and sanitizing products are available and in use when handling orders.
- Requiring that non-public facing employees wear face coverings while at work, when proper social distancing cannot be achieved or maintained.
- Requesting customers use face coverings when arriving on premises for local pick up items.
- Updated our cleaning policies to ensure that all cleaning occurs in a manner consistent with CDC guidance relating to this pandemic.
- Performing regular temperature screening assessments and enforcing self quarantine in the even illness should occur.
According to the CDC, the virus that causes COVID-19 is thought to spread mainly from person to person, mainly through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes. These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs. Spread is more likely when people are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet). “COVID-19 is thought to spread mainly through close contact from person-to-person in respiratory droplets from someone who is infected.” (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/how-covid-spreads.html) The CDC recognizes that while it may be possible that a person can get COVID-19 by touching a surface or object that has the virus on it and then touching their own mouth, nose, or possibly their eyes, this is not thought to be the main way the virus spreads. (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html#How-COVID-19-Spreads)