Vogel Style Royal Bahia Amethyst Wands
- Bahia Amethyst 12-sided Vogel Style Wands
- AAA Quality
- Group B
- Size: about 4.1”-4.9” in length
- Natural unaltered crystal
- Hand Faceted from single complete Amethyst roots
- Sizes and colors will differ among wands to their natural variability.
- Please do expect hand carved items to have special “character” unique to each stone artist. DO NOT expect them to look like industrially made “perfect” carbon copy mass-produced products.
These Royal amethysts are meticulously hand faceted and polished along their natural contours. This is a rare and beautiful treat as the miners find it easier to leave them raw rather than cutting or polishing the entire root. During the cutting & polishing process many of the roots will break; the ones that don’t are a product that can be four to five times smaller than the original raw root! I hand picked these with my Brazilian supplier to share with all of you!
I personally consider Bahia Amethyst to be the “Lemurian” of amethyst crystals. They are found in a very similar fashion to actual Lemurian quartz; the miners tell me that they find them loose in a sandy soil and for the most part individually separated from their original clusters. When I work with Bahia Amethyst I feel that they effectively activate a light channel that flows up from the root to the crown. I feel that their transition from smoky quartz to amethyst facilitates this ascending energy flow. I like to comb the aura with these to allow their healing violet ray to penetrate a person’s entire being.